BESTEK Advantage?America's #1 power inverter brand. Provides 400W continuous DC to AC power and 1000 watts of peak power
Dual 110V household electrical outlets provide enough power for your laptop, digital camera, TV, fan, refrigerator, game console, DVD/Blu-Ray player, GPS, lamps, and more
5A/ 4-Port USB charging ports make this power inverter ideal for charging your phones, tablets, and other USB-powered devices
Built-in replaceable 30A/32V*2 fuses and cooling fan for safety and easier maintenance. This power inverter has over voltage, overload, over-current, under-voltage, overheating, short circuit protection
Comes with 2.3ft car cigarette lighter plug and 2ft black/red battery clips to plug into your cigarette lighter or connect directly to your vehicles battery
iPower 400 watt MH bulb compatible with electronic and magnetic ballasts, 36,000 Lumens
6,000K blue & violet spectrum and high PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) to stimulate vegetative growth. Ideal for rapid growth phase of plants. Greatly enhances all-around plant growth to stimulate vegetative growth
Extra-low lumen depreciation: maintaining over 90% of initial lumen output after running for 5,000 hours
Startup time: allow 3-5 mins for full bright. Please wait at least 5 mins after power shut off before striking again
Long bulb life: 12,000 hours. New long lasting life with a high lumen output and low energy consumption. Warranty: 1 year
400 Watts (1365 BTU), 120 volts, 3.33 Amps. Uses only 0.4 Kwh of energy. Ideal for 200 sft room. ETL and IEC Approved and RoHS compliant.
Save more than 50 percent on home heating costs. Basic idea is to install the units in rooms that are used in the night and set the central thermostat lower by 5 to 10 degrees.
By doing this, one can save on heating costs by not heating the whole house in the night.
Heat Reflector included. This is self adhesive reflective sheet that is stuck to the wall behind the panel and it will minimize heat loss to the wall and increase the efficiency of the heater.
Triple insulated for electrical safety. Safer for Children, elders and pets. Lower surface temperature will not burn upon contact. No fan and hence, no noise, less current and no re circulation
of dust and allergens. Ideal for Asthma or Allergy sufferers.